Old 05-08-2004, 07:33 AM
Happy'Cam'per

Default not so green java moss

IME, java moss is pretty hardy so I don't think you have to worry about it
rotting or anything. As long as its wet it will stay alive. Leave it be and
it will trundle along quite nicely, wrap some round a rock or drift wood for
a nice effect. HTH
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**

"P. Wright" wrote in message
I just recieved some java moss from an online vendor today. Instead of the
deep-green color it is usually described as having, it was a sort of

palish,
yellowish green, with some darker green patches. Is this something to be
concerned about? Will it revitalize in the aquarium after a few days, or
should I remove the stuff before it contaminates my water?
Many thanks for your help, again. :-)

--
P. Wright