Old 03-08-2004, 03:23 AM
Pinkpggy

Default Month old Pond Progress

My dog thinks the pond is a huge water trough just for her,
and has been drinking alot of water.

Our dog drinks out of our pond all the time, even though he has a bowl of water
on the patio and in the house as well. For some reason fish poo is very tasty.
LOL I checked with our vet 2 years ago when we started our first pond to see
if it would hurt him. He said as long as we don't use chemicals that could be
toxic most ponds are harmless to animals. I have noticed that on some things
it actually says that the product is not harmful to animals.

Jan
"Our Pond" Page
http://hometown.aol.com/pinkpggy/index.html