Old 02-08-2004, 07:41 PM
Bob Koerber

Default pond lighting 101

k conover wrote:

Can you find them at places like Home Depot?
Kirsten
"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"k conover" wrote in message

Yes, I'm just full of question today!
For those of you that use pond lighting, I'm wondering if you

preferred

the "look" of underwater lights or out of water lights.
I just want to illuminate my little fountain of water in the middle of

my

5 x 8 pond, and don't want to bother my fish. My choices would be

either

light from under the water or perhaps using one of the "rock" lights

aimed

at the fountain from the edge of the pond. Thanks again,

I use two solar powered LED variety garden lights near my stream. They

light

the small bridge for safety, and attract insects to the pond for the frogs
to feed on.

BV.

Sure can I buy a box of 10 for about 60.00. Have about 30 around the flowerbeds. During the summertime they stay on all night but come October until April they only run about half the night.

Bob