Old 02-08-2004, 04:03 AM
Pen

Default Tomato varieties.

I forgot to mention 'Matt's Wild Cherry' is a good one too.

Conceal them? The groundkeepers should thank you. Currant tomatoes
are beautiful! Besides, are also big sprawlers.

Thanks... I'm always looking for something new to try.
The source I've been buying my seeds from offers a red currant variety,
however it notes that it crosses easily with other plants, so I'd have to
segregate this one from the rest.

Maybe I'll plant a couple at work. The property is huge, with much wooded
and field area, and I should be able to conceal a few plants quite easily.

Gary