Old 02-08-2004, 06:46 AM
Lori Siegmund

Default Portable Swamp Cooler for GH?

Trainman,

Thank you for the good information! Do you happen to remember the
website you went to that mentioned the Adobe model could only run for
2 hours max?
Boy, I thought I had done my homework! I even had contact with
someone from Adobe. I may just get something in writing from them; or
ask for the owner's manual on that model to review.

Graingers, here I come to look!

Lori

nospamX (TRAINMAN9) wrote in message ...
I'd check out Graingers for some pricing since they also sell permanent
high quality units.

I checked out the Grainger site. You can get a quality evaporative cooler for
under $400 that has a 3000CFM capacity. They have a number of models available.