Old 02-08-2004, 07:46 PM
Curly Sue

Default Rudbeckia vs Echinacea

On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 09:06:17 -0700,
(paghat) wrote:

flowery perennials, then the full-size echinacea varieties might be more
desirable. They're across the board among the easiest of easy perennials
to grow, though if you start from veritable seedlings they might be a
little sensitive to extremes during their first two summers, but
eventually are impervious to anything except too much wetness.

I've tried twice to grow them -in different spots- with no luck.
Maybe this year it's due to too much wetness.

Sue(tm)