Old 02-08-2004, 06:21 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default pond lighting 101

"k conover" wrote in message
Yes, I'm just full of question today!
For those of you that use pond lighting, I'm wondering if you

preferred
the "look" of underwater lights or out of water lights.
I just want to illuminate my little fountain of water in the middle of

my
5 x 8 pond, and don't want to bother my fish. My choices would be either
light from under the water or perhaps using one of the "rock" lights aimed
at the fountain from the edge of the pond. Thanks again,

I use two solar powered LED variety garden lights near my stream. They light
the small bridge for safety, and attract insects to the pond for the frogs
to feed on.

BV.