Old 02-08-2004, 09:50 PM
Newbie Bill

Default more newbie quesions

I think I have seen a discussion about this but most of it was removed with
my memory prefilter. All I remember is the first ingredient should be a fish
product and not wheat or something like that. After that everyone else will
have to correct me. 2 outta 3 is even better. Hi or low protein not
particularly desirable - 26-32%?? I'll wait for the correct answers myself.
Bill

"k conover" wrote in message
Is there any lotus/lily etc that will bloom in dappled sunlight (I know

it's
too late for this year, but I can plan for next year) I saw something on

home and garden show about a night blooming one that might bloom during

the
day in partial shade...
Also, since I think my goldfish deserve only the best, (even though

they
are not koi) are there brands of goldfish food that are more premium than
others? Just like I give my cats Wellness, which is one of the best cat
foods, I don't want to be giving my fish the equivalent of cheap grocery
store, nutrient-lacking food. Thanks!
Kirsten