Old 06-08-2004, 06:22 AM
The Watcher

Default watering tomatoes with plastic bottles

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 21:37:36 -0700, "gregpresley"
wrote:

Thanks for your quick response, Hal. I will get to work on this tomorrow,
unless someone else chimes in with a first hand experience that contradicts
it.

They have some new things they sell now. I haven't tried them yet, but they look
promising. They're little cone-shaped plastic things you screw on top of plastic
bottles. You put them on top of the bottles then stick them into the ground.
I've seen them advertised in several catalogs, but haven't gotten around to
trying them yet.
(snip)