Old 31-07-2004, 11:54 AM
Dr.

Default Tomato varieties.

"Pen" wrote in message
om...
Consider a currant tomato for your salads. They're prolific,
pea-sized and potent. I've grown 'Hawaiian' for many years and
recently purchased a yellow currant for next year.

Thanks... I'm always looking for something new to try.
The source I've been buying my seeds from offers a red currant variety,
however it notes that it crosses easily with other plants, so I'd have to
segregate this one from the rest.

Maybe I'll plant a couple at work. The property is huge, with much wooded
and field area, and I should be able to conceal a few plants quite easily.

Gary