Old 31-07-2004, 06:26 PM
Pam Gibbs

Default caterpillers on the plants

Thank you! It's so nice to know other mayonaise jar scientists are out
there.! I am not so active about it as I used to be. The children are
older so it isn't so much fun for them, and then there was the time I
hatched a huge egg sack full of baby black widow spiders in a pickle jar on
the kitchen table. Once they hatched I didn't know what to do with them,
but my husband didn't have any trouble at all.....and he asked me to be more
particular about my bug projects.

"Ka30P" wrote in message

Pam wrote Or should I try to jar on the kitchen counter method to
find out?

LOL! By all means, yes! We slightly cracked ponders need all the company

we can
get!

kathy :-)
algae primer