Old 02-08-2004, 12:30 PM
Spider

Default National Collection of Crocosmia (and other delights)

Sacha wrote in message
A few people have mentioned Crocosmia recently so for those interested in
Crocosmia have a look at this. The owner of this site has the National
Collection, lives near Plymouth and what is named as his African Garden is
open today and tomorrow from 10am-4pm and by appointment until 1st
September. All proceeds go to the National Gardens Scheme.
http://www.theafricangarden.com/
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Thanks so much, Sacha, for that lovely site! I have added it to my list of
'favourites'.
Please keep us informed about your new crocosmia.
Spider