Old 04-08-2004, 03:21 PM
Bob H

Default pond lighting 101

This is from last year before the plants filled in and before I added the
underwater light.....I will try and take a new one tonight. You might want
to look through the album, it documents my pond from start last year to
about present.
http://groups.msn.com/TheOldGardenPo...o&PhotoID=2224

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Bob H" wrote in message
I have to agree with this, if you can see the light you have done

something
wrong.....I have 300 w of Malibu lights in my back & on the pond and

another
150 in the front, you can't "see" any one light just the result.....I
have
used the pro series flods, rock floods and one of their underwater
lights,

love the total effect.

snip

Post pics. I want to add lights to my landscaping, and am looking for
ideas.

BV.