Old 06-08-2004, 09:55 PM

Default Cherry trees losing leaves?

In , on 08/06/04
at 12:02 PM, "Betsy" -0 said:

This happened to me last year and I thought I'd lost the trees, but they
came back healthy this year, and even had a few cherries for the first
time! BUT it is happening again this year, at least to one of the trees
and it is a real worry. I wonder if a tree can survive that kind of
stress two years in a row? It has been outrageously rainy here in
Baltimore this year and last, but the trees are on the uphill part of the
lot, so I'm not sure that explains it.

It happens to my Starkrimson cherry here in Bawlmer.

Alan

** Please use address alanh77[at]comccast.net to reply via e-mail. **

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.1