Old 06-08-2004, 06:31 PM
datsy

Default aloe vera

I've got an aloe vera plant indoors - the type which has the spikes growing
at 180 deg. rather than 90 deg. and the spikes are eventually flat rather
than upright It had been leaning towards the light, I turned it round and
it started growing back. But with a lot of new growth coming through, it got
too top heavy and just flopped over today. It's only a hand's width to the
growing tip but the new spikes are about 9" inches long. I've put a stick in
to support it but it looks a bit silly. Any ideas on how to support it or
strengthen it?

Thanks!