Old 06-08-2004, 08:52 PM
gary davis

Default A cold frame question

I have an old tent frame about 18 feet by 8 feet covered in plastic. I try
to keep the doors closed during cool weather and open should the sun appear.
The doors have been closed for several days and I notice much condensation
on the walls and roof. I am concerned that the moisture could cause the
tomato plants to 'rot' or get the blight or something?? Is this a valid
concern and should I open the doors to allow the moisture to leave (provide
flow through air). Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Gary
To reply please remove...yoursocks...