Old 07-08-2004, 12:49 PM
JennyC

Default aloe vera

"datsy" wrote in message

Sounds to me as if your plant is in need of some good light, by the sounds
of things the poor devil is having to search for light so is not growing
upright and compact.
Try putting it somewhere where it can get full light.

--

Now this does actually make sense as it's in a north-facing bedroom. Reason
for this? Because aloe vera gives off oxygen during the night - apparantly

Buy a different plant "~)

Here's a book that lists various other options :
http://www.mower-magic.co.uk/amazon/...sin=184188121X

Jenny