Old 07-08-2004, 12:58 PM
Sacha

Default Can someone identify this please?

On 7/8/04 10:14 am, in article ,
"curiosity" [email protected] wrote:

Newbie needs help with garden just acquired

I'd be grateful if someone could identify from these pictures I've just taken
of
the shrub and its leaf.
It's a pleasant but uneveventful looking orb of about 5 feet in diameter. I'd
like to cut it back into a smaller sphere but don't know what is acceptable
(or
when it should be done). Perhaps it produces flowers and I should wait?

help most appreciated.

Wait is my husband's advice. It *could* be a spring flowering plant, such
as a Magnolia, so it's best left alone until it flowers.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk