Old 07-08-2004, 04:49 PM
Popcorn Lover

Default Lights for indoor plants?

I have a gloxinia, a hydrangea and a few other indoor plants on a plant shelf
in the living room. I've been using a fixture with dual 40 watt Gro-lights
over them for years now, but it's not real great for getting some of the
plants that require more full sun, to bloom.

What other kinds of lights are available, that won't bust the budget or use
massive amounts of energy, but will simulate direct bright sunlight better?

--
- Popcorn Lover
If you love popcorn too, there are no popcorn groups on usenet but