Old 07-08-2004, 04:08 PM
Gaby Chaudry

Default rare (sub)tropical plants

Jenny,

I can't help you with your search for seeds/plants, but I'd just like to
compliment you on the amazing plants etc on your small balcony !!!

Thanks! :-D

Just shows what can be done in a small space :~))

Ah, imagine that, in addition, I have about the same amount of plants
inside - in my living room, my kitchen and the bedroom.... ;-))

PS liked the computer "museum" too.

This was my first hobby, before I came to plants.... Now they have to divide
the space among each others .. No, not really: the computers have their own
room, therefore there's not much trouble... ;-) O.K., sometimes I have to
keep the Jasmine from growing into the computer room window (from
outside)... It is growing so fast, that I'm afraid I have to cut some
*meters* when the cold season comes and it has to move inside again...
(will produce a couple of cuttings....)

Best wishes from Munich
Gaby

--