Old 07-08-2004, 12:04 PM
SVTKate

Default MUTE Frogs

Just had a look at your website Joe.
Man, what a lot of work you did there! It looks great. That may be an
understatement. I like the way you have the pools running from one to
another and the foot bridge that crosses.

My pond is just not as user friendly as the ones you folks have here in the
group. There is so much I would like to do with it, but it is too far from
the power to even put in a pump and filter.

Kate

"REBEL JOE" wrote in message
Why won't my frogs sing!!!!! I have been wanting frogs forever now I
have some and they won"t singżżż???? Two are green frogs I think
and one BIG FAT Bull frog.

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND