Old 07-08-2004, 11:11 PM
The Watcher

Default Groundhogs

On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 20:35:40 GMT, wrote:

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 20:08:55 -0400, Rusty
wrote:

we have groundhogs under our gazebo. How do we discourage them from
digging there. We have put rocks in their hole and they pull them out.
Some of the rocks are very good size. Now we have noticed they are
coming to our deck. We have looked under there and don't see any sign
of them. We have lattice around the underside of the deck. This is
war. How do we get rid of them???

(piggybacking)
If it's really war, get some plastic explosive and make little gopher-shaped
charges, plant them in the holes, then when they come to talk to their little
buddies, you blow them away.
(snip)