Old 08-08-2004, 12:12 AM
escapee

Default Looking for frog eggs for pond

I have no less than a hundred toads this year. They are all rather large (bigger
than a half dollar coin) in size, so a lot of the babies survived. I suspect
we'll have a lot of toads next spring.

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 18:04:29 -0500, Katra opined:

In article ,
"Russell" wrote:

Went out to Native Waterscapes off of Hwy 71 past Oak Hill, purchased 4
tadpoles at 50 cent each, ($2.49 everywhere else), while there, found a
bunch of eggs in one of their pond, which they let me have, so I'm covered,
thanks all.

Neat. :-)
What kind of tad's did you get? Bullfrog?

Any idea what the eggs might be?

There are some large tad's in the pond at work that I saw last week,
they were developing hind legs. Wish I had a pond built, (it's in the
plans!!!), I'd have snagged them.

Childhood thing. G Catching pollywogs is fun!

K.