Old 08-08-2004, 03:05 AM
madgardener

Default Scam Warning

I woulda paid a dollar to see that! gbseg
madgardener who knows better than fall for those deer tick
scams................................

--
Humankind has not woven the web of life.
We are but one thread within it.
"TOM KAN PA" wrote in message
Scam Warning

I hate people that post too many warnings as much as

anyone, but this one is important!

Send this warning to everyone you know, friends and enemies!

If someone comes to your front door saying they are

conducting a survey on deer ticks and asks you to take

your clothes off and dance around, do not do it!

IT IS A SCAM; they only want to see you naked!

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid now. :-(