Old 08-08-2004, 04:08 AM
cledus

Default Large animal turds in yard?

escapee wrote:
I took a walk around today in the back gardens which are not tamed at all. I
found several mounds of turds about the size of a cat, but a bit larger. Aside
from a cat, what else could that be? Do skunks live in brush piles? How big
are armadillo turds? I'm stumped. In one of the piles, there were a bunch of
berry seeds in the turds.

We experience the same thing. i am pretty sure it is possum. We have a
possum that lurks about our house. I find these strewn about on a
section of the roof and below one of our oak trees.