Old 08-08-2004, 03:27 AM
~ Windsong ~

Default How Do I Catch Babies?

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Wow, Carol, if you're doing this, must mean you're feeling much better

than
last summer, am I right? Seems to me last summer you were either not
feeling well or had hurt your leg or something....

** The summer before last I broke my leg in a MC accident. It happened in
the spring so my ponds and everything else was pretty much neglected. It
didn't heal right and I needed surgery that summer. I was in a brace for
another 6 weeks and then weeks of therapy. The fish bred like lunatics and
the plants took over the pond ledges. Everything went crazy including the
plants around the ponds. Then, last summer was my step-daughter's wedding,
out of town company for a few weeks, and the trip to NYC. So again things
were set on the back burner. This year we got down and dirty - we dug up
and removed a lot of the bushes and overgrown "stuff" both in and out of the
ponds. It all looks so much better now and there are less places for the
snakes to hang out. It's more "open" and we can actually see the ponds (and
fish). I hope to finish all the landscaping around the ponds and new gazebo
this summer.

can't remember as we
Rec.Ponders always seem to be rec'ing ourselves. Anyway, Kudos! )
~ jan

--
Carol....
"A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend