Old 08-08-2004, 06:16 AM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] MICHAEL HAGEDORN

As Bill says Michael is studying with Shinji Suzuki at Taikan
Bonsai Museum in Obuse, Japan until the end of 2006. He says he
intends to resume the making of bonsai containers upon his return
from his bonsai studies in Japan.
You can catch a glimpse of his experience at his web site
which contains a journal. Just go to:
http://www.infoblvd.net/hagedorn/index2.html In the Journal he
comments about the visit of the Kinbon staff in March and about a
TV documentary crew in April. Looks like he's being worked pretty
hard lately, though, because there have been no updates since
June.
Alan Walker