Old 08-08-2004, 02:48 PM
Gary Brady

Default Looking for frog eggs for pond

I'm looking for some frog eggs for my pond, have plenty of toad egg and
tadpoles, just something different. Call me at 652-8409, or write me at
, remove the nospam.

SInce you've found what you're looking for, I suppose this is moot, but its
too late in the year to find eggs and tadpoles in natural waterways. We've
collected many tadpoles from Sandy Creek, about 60 miles west of Austin on
hwy 71. The tadpoles were there in backwater pools somewhere between Apr 15
and May 15, so I assume the eggs could be found there prior to that.