Old 08-08-2004, 03:29 PM
Mike Fitzpatrick

Default Poorly Willow

Ok so I've got a willow about 5 ft tall very bushy I think it was called a
Kilmarnock when we bought it about 5 years ago. Problems though are these:-
some of the leaves on the under side are dusty with what looks like rust
powder, quite a lot are yellowing around the edges, curling up,drying out
and dying, but worst of all quite a few leaves have a lump about the size of
a pea between the upper and lower surface. What is going on? any ideas on
what to do will be welcomed along with any general pruning tips.
Thank you
Mike

---