Old 08-08-2004, 05:12 PM
Cindy

Default Large animal turds in yard?

escapee wrote:
I took a walk around today in the back gardens which are not tamed at
all. I found several mounds of turds about the size of a cat, but a
bit larger. Aside from a cat, what else could that be? Do skunks
live in brush piles? How big are armadillo turds? I'm stumped. In
one of the piles, there were a bunch of berry seeds in the turds.

If we were in Montana, I'd tell you you have a grizzly bear, but I guess you
don't have to worry about that here. My mother just sent me photos of two
large bears crossing the prairie on our upper ranch near the rockies.

Cindy