Old 08-08-2004, 10:12 PM
al

Default rhododendron not looking healthy ..?

I planted a rhododendron last autumn and it seemed to establish
itself ok during the year, but in the last month or so the ends of the
leaves have gone brown and brittle. I have to admit, I haven't watered it
much, but I didn't think it needed much water. I've also put plenty of
ericaceous fertilizer and peat around it, especially during the spring.

Any ideas what's wrong and what I can do, if anything, to correct it before
it dies? I can email a picture if needed.