Old 08-08-2004, 11:38 PM
Richard Wright

Default Sydney Water bill

A couple of weeks ago I heard an interview on the radio (can't
remember which station) about Sydney Water customers being charged for
double the amount of water usually consumed.

Have just got my bill, which purports that I used three times as much
water for the current quarter as I used in the previous quarter and
twice as much as for the equivalent quarter last year.

I don't believe the figure and wish that I had paid more attention to
the radio programme.

Has anybody on this group seen any debate about this problem with
Sydney Water - or had a similar problem?