Old 09-08-2004, 12:16 AM
Katra

Default Looking for frog eggs for pond

In article ,
"Russell" wrote:

Right now we have toads and tadpoles, I have no idea how many tadpoles of
those we have. The water looks like it's moving by itsel, there are so many
in there. But i wanted some frogs too. No idea what type of eggs I found,
the ones I purchased were "tiger frogs" he said, but these tadpoles were
bigger the the toads ever get to in size as tadpoles.

lol That's funny.... The water moving by itself!
That presents a picture.

Suggestion tho', due to food competition, if you really want the frogs
you bought to succeed, you might want to seriously consider removing a
bunch of the toad tadpoles from your pond and relocating them elsewhere.
The shop where you bought your tadpoles might want them for resale also.
:-)

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...