Old 08-08-2004, 11:35 PM
Sacha

Default Can someone identify this please?

On 8/8/04 22:02, in article ,
"curiosity" [email protected] wrote:

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 08:56:25 +0100, "Charlie Pridham"
wrote:

snip

Next time you see a pitto in flower go near it at night, nearly all are
highly scented, and of course they make great hedging plants! However I am
see a few more posts than I was and I note several people don't think its a
pitto at all, so best not treat it to a hair cut yet :~)

no, thank you Charlie, I've become blissfully patient about this. I'm quite
excited by the prospect of them being magnolia (there are 2).

There you are! First lesson in gardening - patience; says she who was born
with none at all! If you have two of these lovely shrubs you're a lucky
gardener - sit tight!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk