Old 09-08-2004, 03:11 AM
Steve Calvin

Default Tomato sauce question, sort of OT.

Steve wrote:

Katra wrote:

In article ,
Marcella Tracy Peek wrote:
I dried the skins and seeds that came out of the strainer, then tossed
that mess back into the tomato garden. Many of the seedlings are now
3" tall! That should be good for a fall crop.............................

Wait a minute... you have 3 inch tomato seedlings now and you will get
ripe tomatoes in the fall? Wow, I live really, really too far north!
I've got to think about moving farther south while I still have some
good gardening years left in me.

Steve in the Adirondacks

Ditto!

--
Steve (In the Catskills ;-) )

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some folks just don't have any film.