Old 03-08-2004, 09:44 PM
kenty ;-\)

Default LOST POSTS WITH TERA NEWS

My problem still persists,I have sent them a email I will tell you if I get
a response!You could be right about the money,I have been receiving the
service for about a year now without any problems apart from the
spamdisable.It cost 3.95 one of fee,so they may be fixing bugs to make you
resubscribe.Or is this being too suspicious!I don't know.

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.
"John Kirkham" wrote in message
I think I was too optimistic, I think they want some money out of us. But
when you have problems like these with a provider it doesn't make you want
daily download limit.

http://teranews.com/systemstatus.html
8/2/2004
The free server is slightly overworked. It's causing a backlog of headers.
Users will notice articles taking longer than normal before appearing.

This
also effects local posts. Anything posted to the free server will take
serveral hours before the article appears. The solution is to upgrade to a
premium package.

"John Kirkham" wrote in message
I've been having problems as well. At the moment they are turning up

about
day late.

They are using a new server, hopefully it's a temp. problem and when

it's
sorted I guess they'll say so here..
http://teranews.com/systemstatus.html

John Kirkham

"kenty ;-)" wrote in message
Anyone got any idea why my posts are not shown when sent with the tera
news -news server?

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.