Old 05-08-2004, 12:30 AM
Susan Erickson

Default Identifying Blooms

On 4 Aug 2004 14:30:04 -0700, (Dr Bill)
wrote:

Susan:
I have found ABPO! I would like to embed a small picture of my bloom
in the text of the message i post as some of the other posters do. How
would I do that?
Thanks,
Dr Bill

I saw your bloom photo on ABPO before I saw this.. So you have it
down pat. I am sorry that we probably can not help you identify
your plant. Stay with us and you will find both RGO and ABPO
often get requests for ID assistance. It just is not possible
because too many flowers look too similar. Someday they will
have DNA charts tracing the plants and ways to "make sure".

SuE