Old 09-08-2004, 08:27 AM
Robbin

Default Trapping and releasing squirrels

I'm sure Callahans's has them. There is a place in Georgetown called
American Fence Supply (?) that would carry them also. Some of the farm
supply places are called Fence Supply or similar, so look for variations on
the name. I know there is another fence supply in south Austin (290), but I
don't remember the name.

"Katra" wrote in message
In article ,
"Jay Casey" wrote:

Havahart traps, hands down, are the best and most commonly used.
Don't get the squirrel trap, get the next size up. Squirrels are

smarter
than the trap makers give them credit for.

Thanks for the info.
I found Havahart traps on the web.
Are there any local stores that carry them?
I went to Home Depot and Petco web sites, but could not find them.

Most large Livestock feed stores will carry them.
Tractor supply has them, I think they are a nation wide chain?

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...