Old 09-08-2004, 09:14 AM
EV

Default Roses in my garden

Rogerx wrote:

Hi! No doubt you are a gardner of the highest order, but also an
accomplished photographer, my only question is "What kind of camera
did you use?"

RogerX

Roger, thanks for the kind comments. July 2004 is the first month where I've
used my new Canon Digital Rebel exclusively. Before that I was using a 1
megapixel stills feature on my handycam.

EV

[]

This is my July Garden page:
http://home.ca.inter.net/~stevedor/EGarden3.html

And this is an extra page of rose shots that I've put up temporarily:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/great/msee.html

The roses are pretty much finished for the moment, and the scented
lilies have taken center stage, but they'll be back soon. If the season
is mild enough, they've been known to bloom until Christmas.

Wishing you all the lovliest of blooms,
EV