Old 04-08-2004, 12:45 AM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] Epsom Salt and Fertilizers

In a message dated 8/3/2004 9:18:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

. I am sure that you coincide with me that it will be SAFER to do it this
way, it is always preferable to under dose the trees than over dose them, am I
right?

Well, is it safer to underdose than overdose? You will not kill a
plant from underdosing, but too small a dose might just waste fertilizer and be
ineffective.
If a doctor prescribes you a medication would you take half a dose?

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

++++Sponsored, in part, by Chris Cochrane++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++