Old 09-08-2004, 09:30 AM
The Reids

Default WAsps, wasps and more wasps

Following up to Franz Heymann

I don't understand the problem with attributions: I use Google

Groups,
which isn't even _intended_ as a newsreader, but it does the
attributions automatically. Surely OE does, too?

Yes. It does. I use OE.

It is however possible to set up your newsreader differently from
the default and remove or substitute the s and have no
attribution or even "some burke said" instead. Although why
anyone would want to do any of this escapes me. Sadly the one
thing you cant do with Microsoft so called software is have a
valid sig file separator as I understand it strips out the
trailing blank of ".. ".
--
Mike Reid
If god wanted us to be vegetarians he wouldn't have made animals out of meat.