Old 25-06-2004, 12:15 PM
ByoBlu

Default Info about plants millions of years ago

wrote in message
.. .
I don't know how you plan to get your characters to the Jurassic era,
but note that tomato seeds can pass through the human digestive system
undamaged, so a character who ate some raw tomato before time
travelling might well carry a supply of seeds without realizing it.
Watermelons too, I think. Probably other seeds but we usually don't
swallow them.

This is fantastic. Someone could bring with him tomatoes without knowing it.
And they could find tomatoes seeds in some character's personal "bag"!! )

Surely a botanist will take part to the expedition.
Is anyone of you all willing to be that one?

Claudio

Have fun writing your story!