Old 27-06-2004, 08:00 AM
Chuck

Default a very red clover plant

And, obviously, the nutrient doesn't translocate either.

CWR

"Archimedes Plutonium" wrote in message

John W wrote:

I would suggest that your Clovers are probably lacking in some
nutrient, hence the red colour. This often happens to green plants.

Yes I inspected that patch yesterday and found some of the plants were
green closer to the ground. The patch is in an old wetland that was
drained and so maybe the soil lacks something for this clover to be
fully green.

I have the notion of taking a sample into the biology of University of
South Dakota to make sure whether I do not have a new species of clover.

Are people finding new species of clover these days??