Old 28-06-2004, 07:49 AM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default a very red clover plant

Chuck wrote:

And, obviously, the nutrient doesn't translocate either.

CWR

This red clover reminds me of those purple leafed Norway maples or those
purple leafed plums or cherries. I do not know whether those purple leafed
trees are recessive-genes of a species or whether the purple leafed are
mutations within a species.

So the question is whether some particular cultivars are due to recessive
genes or due to mutations. Perhaps this red leafed and red stemed clover is
ordinary Dutch white clover with a mutation or perhaps recessive genes.

It has a small yellow flower, bell shaped forming. And I kind of doubt it is
a clover lacking nutrients because within 5 feet of a patch is normal Dutch
white clover. So I think this red leafed and red stemed clover a normal plant
and I am unable to identify its species.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.archimedesplutonium.com
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies