Old 10-07-2004, 10:22 AM
Peter

Default Arable Weeds

A discussion on the loss of arable weeds in the UK, if not elsewhere might
be of interest. Any one know of good sites where they can be found - all
those lovely plants with common names starting "Corn..." - how to promote
them etc.

Peter

"Iris Cohen" wrote in message
Is there a better newsgroup for weed discussion?

What do you want to discuss about weeds? This is a botany group, so we

would
discuss the botanical aspects of weeds. If you want to know how to get rid

of
them, go to rec.gardens. If you do a Google search, you will find an
astronomical amount of information.
Now if you want to discuss "weed," I'm sure there is an alt. newsgroup on

the
subject. ;-)
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40