Old 13-07-2004, 02:50 PM
Gene Newcomb

Default Tree map?

Get to an academic library and look up the author N. T. (Nicholas Tiho)
Mirov.
The genus Pinus [by] N. T. Mirov.
Imprint New York, Ronald Press Co. [1967]

I hope that the title, press and publication date come through, I copied
them from our library catalog and it has put them in as a table. I
haven't looked at this for years, but as I recall it has maps of
distribution of all of the pines.

Gene Newcomb

Nickolas wrote:

Can someone point me to a website that has a map of the US, showing
types of trees in certain areas, density of trees, etc?
Specifically what I am trying to find is which states have pine trees,
what areas of the states have pine trees, etc.
Any help?