Old 25-07-2004, 01:46 PM
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Default new botany site

In article , Stewart Robert Hinsley
writes
In article , Dario Biolcati
Rinaldi writes
Could you tell me some wrong name, so i can change them?

You seem to have mixed Italian and botanical names, and descriptions,
without any punctuation or formatting to separate them, so the list is
confused, especially as I have hardly any Italian. It also looks as it's
been unsuccessfully OCRed, with the presence of 1s (one's) in some of
the names, and frequent use of M for N. Possibly also spell-corrected as
if it was Italian.

Oops. They're not 1s, they're lower case Ls. And I missed some.

I attach an attempt at translating the names into botanical.

CAMELLlA JAPONICA
OK

Camellia japonica

CEDRUS LlBANI "CEDRO DEL LIBANO"