Old 25-07-2004, 06:13 PM
Mike Lyle

Default new botany site

"P van Rijckevorsel" wrote in message .. .
Stewart Robert Hinsley schreef
You seem to have mixed Italian and botanical names, and descriptions,

without any punctuation or formatting to separate them, so the list is
confused.

+ + +
You are too good for this world.
However there are levels in this guessing game you have not penetrated, such
as the wholesale mixing in of synonyms into the already undecipherable mix
of current names and vernacular names:

[...]

Not to mention cultivar names, apparently. Actually, being usually an
inhabitant of alt.usage.english and such word-places, I found the
guessing game moderately entertaining.

Am I, do you think, wrong in fancying I detected possible evidence of
OCR?

Mike.