Old 25-07-2004, 06:23 PM
P van Rijckevorsel

Default new botany site

Mike Lyle schreef
Not to mention cultivar names, apparently. Actually, being usually an

inhabitant of alt.usage.english and such word-places, I found the
guessing game moderately entertaining.

Am I, do you think, wrong in fancying I detected possible evidence of OCR?

+ + +
No, that is quite clear. However it was already pointed out much earlier: