Old 04-08-2004, 04:16 AM
Cereus-validus

Default White wildflower in northern NJ

You are not allowed to play with spank the monkey.

You might give him monkey pox!!!!

"Chuck" wrote in message
nk.net...
ONLY IF YOU WERE A REUBEN SANDWICH AND I WERE TRULY HUNGRY. SINCE NEITHER
IS TRUE THEN I THINK YOU WILL HAVE TO BITE YOURSELF. ENJOY!

AND, I'M SORRY TO HEAR YOU"VE BEEN MESSING WITH THOSE RACCOONS AGAIN. .

Chuck

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
I would tell you to bite me but I don't want to take the shots for

rabies.

"Chuck" wrote in message
ink.net...
hey definitly would, used to teach one on the University level.

However,
since you already know almost everything about everything, I guess you

could
look up all of what you don't know in one small book. It would be

quick
and
easy for you. Sort of like all all your retorts.

Chuck

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
I have never asked any questions in this little newsgroup. Nobody

here
would
know the answers.

I have far better, more accurate sources of information, than to

waste
my
time using public opinion as a source.

I actually go to research libraries and look things up in the

original
sources in books and periodicals. You should try it. You might learn
something.

If someone needs hand holding, they should take an intro to botany

class.

"Chuck" wrote in message
ink.net...
My God you are so critical of others, especially when one

considers
many
of
the "erudite" questions from you. Con boca cerrado no entran

moscos.

Chuck

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
m...
Wake up, Mikey, and don't be such a gimp.

There are so many wild flower books out there that even a

trained
chimp
could easily identify such a common plant without trying very

hard.

The very fact that the plant smells like a carrot would be a

blatant
clue
its identity even to a blind man.

So your wussy excuses have absolutely no merit at all.

Especially
since
you
made absolutely no effort in trying to identify the plant

yourself.

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
om...
"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
om...
Shame on you for not knowing this very common plant.

Oh, come on! That's no way to treat a willing learner who asks

clear
question and provides good photographic evidence. The carrot

family
can be tricky for a beginner, even with a field guide in hand,

and
people need confirmation along the way.

Mike.